Sunday, November 18, 2012

Short-term hurt without longterm regrets!

I realize I've made the biggest messes in my life as a result of being vulnerable due to hurts or when I was in search of comfort that I wasn't getting (I wasn't real enough to admit this to myself at the time). Truth is, pain is no excuse for stupidity.  Now I recognize my stupidity when it arises. Do you know when your's is creeping up?  Can you recognize when the stupid part of you is about to set you up for longterm #EPICFAIL because he/she feels a need to have something now?

Note to self & to you readers...EMOTIONS WILL TAKE YOU OUT!!! Recognize when your emotions are taking you somewhere that those special gifts you have doesn't belong. 

Any & every big journey & endeavor will have a detour.  Journeys take their tole on us.  Keep your mind on the destination & not the road required to get there.  Breakdowns, flat tires, emergency calls that pull on you emotially, a text breakup...so many distractions will happen on the road...take a deep breath, pray & GET TO WHERE YOU'RE GOING.  That is all! Love y'all!


Michael McDaniel
www.twitter.com/iammcdaniel

P.S.- This blog may or may not have been all over the place. LOL! Apologies if you felt it was. Love me anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment